The Terms and Conditions stated below are those applicable for the 2023-24 season. Please note that dates are subject to change in the event the start date of the season changes.
- Date of Registration:
- Returning Curlers are asked to submit their application form by September 30, 2023. If your registration has not been received by that date, your request for League play will be put in priority sequence based on the date received by the Centre. You will not be guaranteed a spot in the Leagues you participated in last season or have selected to play in this season.
- New Curlers will have their registrations accepted on a first come, first served basis, depending on availability within the League(s). Therefore, it is important to get your application in as soon as possible. Once accepted you will be given an account and required to complete the registration and payment.
- Installment Plan: Curlers opting into the instalment plan may pay their monthly dues by e-transfer, cheque or cash. Cheques should be made payable to the "Woodstock Curling Centre" and post-dated to the first of the month (five payments yet ensure final payment is November 1).
- NSF cheques: There will be a $50 charge for an NSF cheque
- Administration Fee: Returning Curler applications received after September 30, 2023 will be charged a $25 administration fee. If a participant wishes to appeal this fee, they must submit payment in full then request a refund in writing with an explanation.
- Withdrawals and Refunds: A full refund will be provided if you make a written request to withdraw for the remainder of the 2023-24 season on or before November 1. After November 1, a prorated refund of league playing fees and HST only is available (at the Board of Director's discretion) if the curler is unable to participate for the balance of the season due to medical reasons or relocation. Any such request must be made within 60 days of the date of relocation / date curler ceased playing due to medical reasons. Please submit a written request to the Board of Directors. A $25 administration fee will be deducted from the amount being refunded after the November 1 date.
- Membership: You are considered a curler and placed on a team when the application form is completed and you are in good standing with any amounts owing paid in full by September 30, 2023 (November 1, 2023 for those on the instalment plan>
- Confirmation /Receipts: If you require a receipt, please request one from the office print a copy before confirming your registration.
- Transfer: Memberships are not transferrable.
- Snow Days / Emergency Situations: Convenors can cancel league games. Club closure will be posted on the WCC website indicating the reason for the closure. Convenors will follow up with their participants to indicate how these cancelled games will affect the schedule. There will be no rebates for cancelled games.
- 5 Member Teams: If you wish to form a 5 member team, all curlers must sign up as individual members; a membership cannot be shared nor is transferable.
CONSENT FOR USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Participant (and the Participant’s parent/guardian, if applicable) authorizes the Centre to collect and use personal contact information about the Participant for the purposes of facilitating communication amongst members of the Woodstock Curling Centre.