Need to work on your balance? Line of delivery? Release? This season we've got a wonderful new option for you to reserve practice ice outside of regularly scheduled League times.
- Practice Ice may only be booked 4 days in advance (30 minute slots)
- Teams requiring a 2 hour practice must book 7 days in advance
- If you are attempting to practice hits/take-outs, you must have another person with you at the far end to catch the rocks/prevent damage to the hacks.
- Should you no longer require the ice you are asked to login and cancel your booking. This is done by visiting the Member's Only area (Membership Information > My Ice Bookings)
- Practice ice may be revoked for a Rental with a minimum of 24 hours notice
During regularly scheduled League times, if there is a sheet available, you are asked to talk to the League Convenor in advance as well as discuss your needs with the Ice Tech. Aside from League nights, your next optimum ice is on Monday, Wednesday & Friday after the day curlers play. Our Ice Tech is currently not set up to come in and prepare a sheet of ice for you at other times.
Practice ice can be booked by curlers in the Member's Home section of the website. Non-members please call the office (519-539-9512) for pricing and availability.