A new member is an individual who has not curled at the Centre in the past two years and who wishes to participate in our Leagues.
PLEASE READ ALL PARTS (steps 1-3) OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS CAREFULLY & MAKE NOTES BEFORE PROCEEDING
- New members without an existing profile should click on Sign Up" to create a new user profile and complete your registration; once approved you will be able to access the secure website
- Once your request has been approved by the Membership Committee, you will receive a password (check your junk mail / spam folders if you don't see an email).
- When you log in with your username and the password, please:
- Under the Member's Only menu, please visit "Edit My Information"
- Change your username and password to something you can remember.
You are free to modify the above pages from time to time as you wish.
- The Member's Only home page includes a link to our new on-line registration tool. Simply launch the registration tool, enter information as requested, and conclude by submitting your registration form.
- An important aspect of our Centre is Volunteerism. Please consider volunteering your time in some aspect. Feel free to reach out and inquire about any of the roles you are interested in; you can always amend your Volunteer Interests by visiting the titled section in the Member's Only area of the website
- Upon submitting your application, you will have the ability to pay your membership fees via e-transfer, by cheque, or by visiting the Centre and paying with cash/debit. We do not accept credit cards.
- Take some time to explore the Member's Only section for other features of the website.